Making Peace With Your Pain
Time & Location
About the Event
The mind and body have an innate ability to maintain good health. When we become sick or unbalanced, the body sends messages to the conscious mind to let us know something is wrong. We often pay attention to only the symptoms and ignore the actual message. This results in the body becoming more persistent in trying to get our attention. Guided imagery is a way to gain a better understanding of the important messages from your body and respond in a more effective and healthy way.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- Increase your knowledge about the benefits of guided imagery.
- Engage in two guided imagery experiences and increase your body wisdom awareness.
- Received an outline of each guided imagery script and time to document details of your experiences.
- Have an opportunity to share details of your experience with other participants.
- Participate in an interactive learning experience.
- Learn how to incorporate guided imagery in your personal practice and use it to help others.
- Making Peace with Your Pain$50$500$0